Goodbye T-Town!

Well, tomorrow we pack our U-Haul. We're staying the night with our Sunday school teachers, and dear friends, so this is our last night in the Tulsa house. It's been a good house. We moved here in July of 2004. We brought both of our children home to this house, and we've made a lot of memories here. I will miss it a lot, but I'm glad to be moving on to the next chapter of our lives.
Leaving Woodlake Church on Sunday was definitely one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. We have been members there for seven years, and they have been our family here in Tulsa. I never imagined when we started going there so many years ago that I'd have made such dear friends who mean so much to me. The service was wonderful and Spirit-filled, and the fellowship time at the church's land yesterday evening was great. Good food, good friends, and good memories. We'll definitely be making a trip or two back to Tulsa to visit.
Tonight is the last time I'll have internet for a while, so it may be a week or two before I can post an update about the move. If you want to call me, feel free (if you know my cell number). If you don't have it, you can FB message my mom or siblings, and they can share it with you (I just don't want to post the number online.). I can't wait for you to see the before and after pictures of our new house.
Update from Little Rock to come...

0 comments: