Hello Little Rock!

We have arrived in Little Rock (North Little Rock to be precise). We got to town on the 16th, and with the help of my amazing parents, got the house in reasonable shape before they left on Sunday. We loaded the truck ourselves, with the help of two friends (each for about 2 hours), and we had movers unload us in North Little Rock. Trust me when I say this - get the movers! It was totally worth the money. It took them one fifth the time it took us. Anyway, Dad and Uncle Walt had been here the week before working on the house, and it looks awesome! They painted, had flooring replaced, and did yard work. While this house is a little smaller than our old house, I think it's going to be good. It has a nice back yard that the kids can play in, and the front yard has much more curb appeal.
Our first night in the house was also Cate's first night in her "big girl bed." She did really well. She stayed in her bed the entire night and called for us in the morning when she woke up. I don't think she knew she could get down by herself (we have a rail up to prevent her from falling out). Unfortunately, she figured out she could get out on her own on Saturday night around 1:45 am, and then couldn't get back to her bedroom. She has adjusted beautifully thus far. She did well at Sunday school after a few minutes of warming up to the new class. She has been asking for Stephy (her speech therapist in Tulsa) all day today though. I told her we were going to get her a new Stephy, and she replied, "I don't want a new Stephy!" Hopefully she'll adjust to that well too. Her preschool doesn't start until after Labor Day, so it could be a long summer.
Will seems to be doing well too. He doesn't have quite the space he had in Tulsa to run around in the den, but he is still having a large time (that's a saying of my dad's). His room is decorated with animal wall decals, which he seems to like. He woke up making his monkey noises the morning after I put them up. He also had a good time at church on Sunday. They have a special needs ministry as part of their children's ministry at First Assmebly NLR, and the teachers said he did well on his first day. We go Friday for his testing for school and for me to fill out all of the paper work to get his IEP started. So far, this whole special education thing is going well (knock on wood!). The special services director for the district is so nice and very willing to help.
Jeremiah has been doing pretty well considering he didn't have TV or internet for 6 days and had to watch Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella like 1000 times during that time period. He hasn't killed either kid or himself, so I'd say that's an accomplishment. I know he'll be ready for Will to start school though. This is the first summer since 2007 that Will will be home all summer. Say a little prayer for both of them.
We're slowly getting the house in order, and when I get everything the way I want it, I'll post before and after pictures. I'm in the middle of resident/fellow orientation at UAMS and ACH this week. Not too exciting, but I guess that's a good thing. The most exciting thing on our horizon is that Catherine and baby Hanan are coming to visit July 4th weekend. Can't wait to see them!!!
Hope this update finds you all well. More to come from NLR....